Saturday 9 November 2013

Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow...Cédric Hyafil




















Cédric Hyafil



When I was a little child
I wanted to become a Jedi
I wanted to be wild
but I did not understand that we had to die...

With with my friends,we wanted to play Vegeta
destroy a planet,
and live without internet
while yelling "KAMEHAMEHAAAAA !!!!!"

Now I am in DP
almost the IB
I got to be serious
Otherwise,no Christmas....

In the future,
My life will be diffrent
No more Winterthur
nor Switzerland.....

I want to have money.
I could buy alot
to have a better journey
Full stop.

And soon I 'll die,
I will have to swim in the black water of the styx
I will have to say goodbye.
I will live in a world where i can only play with sticks.
My life will not walk again.....

1 comment:

  1. I really like the last stanza in your poem, the mood is described really well and the i think the language is really descriptive.

    ReplyDelete