Friday 22 November 2013

Love sonnet

The boy that i lost 

Remember the day my world fell apart
My big love just left without a good-bye.
The only thing to remember him, art.
Wen he panted, the time just passed by.

Wen he was smiling, he's eyes were shining,
I m really mad, why did he just left? It s sad
I kill hem, I m just a human being.
My dear reader, please don't think i am bad!

The killing? Sarcasm, to understand.
I liked him a lot, he was my boy
And the worst part was in the end 
For me, this one guy was more than a toy!

He will always have a place in my heart,
If I m honest, i kept he's lovely art. 

-Joanne Ruf

3 comments:

  1. I really like the sonnet, and it pretty much follows the structure, I just suggest that you look over the spelling, so that it's maybe easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of apostrophe in the 8th line and your rhetorical question in the 9th.

    ReplyDelete