Thursday 21 November 2013

Ruben Anderson

21.11.2013

English 10

Ms. Klassen

Sonnet Poem


            As I walk through the streets 
I see others showing love
I look up and see a dove
I miss the feeling of having someone
beside me through the tough times and boredom

But who knows I might find someone 
sooner or later on in life
Or perhaps in the future a wife
One that can make me smile whenever
support me and be there for me

I breathe heavily feeling lonely
as I walk down the streets having no company that shares
the same feelings I have for them
There will be someone soon but when?
Love is most important dont draw away from the ones
you care or you will experience a feeling like no other

2 comments:

  1. I like the story of your sonnet, but it doesn't follow the sonnet structure (4 lines per stanza, abab, cdcd, efef, gg), so I suggest that you combine some sentences, also so that you have the iambic pentameter rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the message of your sonnet, but you forget to put the rhyme scheme of a sonnet into your Poem
    - Verena

    ReplyDelete