Thursday 7 November 2013

Cédric Hyafil, I am from...

Cédric Hyafil

English

 http://www.garath.net/Sullla/tetris.html




From Mother Russia,
country of an old Utopia
to Switzerland
It is kind of different.

Playing Metal Gear
And enjoying some deer.
In my plate they are the best.
While wainting for a new Dragon Quest.

''Winter is coming''
Stay in your chateau
It is not nothing.
You won't survive to all the snow.

I am from a free place
Where the most important thing is space
A place where I can drink a soda
And yell ''Fus Ro Dah !''

I am from a world where we can play Tetris.
A place I adore.
When I am trying to beat the higest score.
No,I am not Swiss.










2 comments:

  1. I like the first 2 lines of the poem, they are creative and give you many options on how to interpret them. I also liked how you focused on your imagination and not just literal things.

    ReplyDelete