Thursday 21 November 2013

Cédric Hyafil-Sonnet

I would love to have in my plate,an egg,
There could be some delicious pink bacon,
I really want it,I might even beg
Please do not act like a giant moron !

Awesome,my nice egg will soon be ready,
I take my plate,I take my enormous fork,
I might give it a name:Why not Cersy?
I will also do my dance, called rolfyork

It would be perfect,be so nice,
Oh my god it is almost like a dream,
It would be better with a coca-ice
Wow this awesome little egg weights 1 gram

It was good,really good,extremely good
Sometimes I fall in love with my own -

3 comments:

  1. I like how you used food as your subject of love, it really gives the sonnet a quirky edge that is rare to come across.
    - Shaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, you did Interprete this sonnet of nlove really good toyour personal life. Eventhough we had to do it about love, you have showed a big part of your selfe though it and did communicate it really good.

    -Caroline w

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can really imagine a good breakfast, your comparison in this way with love is very special but interesting :)
    Richard M

    ReplyDelete