Thursday 21 November 2013

Sonnet- Billie Tyrell


Always and forever, those words i will always treasure.
The love in my eyes, does it still show? 
You broke me up, you crushed me down
the reason why, i do not know
and now you left me always facedown.

I am so insecure without you,
what will I do, where will I go?
how I function without you, i have no clue
the last time i saw you was so long ago.

I tend to smile over my so deep pain 
you understood me so dam wrong
"O" how much I wish i could refrain
because these days without you go by so tragically long.

You kept me safe by hugging me tight 
You were my inspiration and the reason of my motion.
but now i lost you out of my sight.
and on my face there is no emotion.

Boy i do not lie, you broke my heart in every way
where are you know now?



2 comments:

  1. You did a really good job making the sonnet flow and I love the use of descriptive language. It really made your sonnet stronger. I would recommend that you look over the first quatrain because it doesn't fully follow a Shakespearian sonnets rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sonnet is really emotional and personal, I think the story is realistic and really represents the loss. I like the rhyme between tight and sight. The overall poem is strong and heartfelt. Well done :)
    Ambre

    ReplyDelete