Thursday 7 November 2013


 
I am from, by Kim


I was born in Switzerland
and grow up in the countryside.
For me it was lika a wonderland

In the green bright wide.
My dad from the States
always walkes to the wrong gates.
Still I love him,
because I’m his little Kim.
My mum from Germany
runnes her own company.
She‘s always ready,
on her side always her man Fredy.
I’m in Love with my siblings:
Jennifer, Leslie and Sidney.
Sidney sadly already has wing,
on his own Journy.
I adore my friends
and hope our relationships never ends.
Because with them I am strong
with them I never fell wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I like the line Sidney sadly already has his wing, on his own journey. I like it because he does not literally have a wing but perfectly represents his move.

    Jaclyn Parris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your rhyme in the verses 9-12 I think they are funny and really nice rhymes
    Julian Pohl

    ReplyDelete