Friday 8 November 2013

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Poem

Katharina Christensen
08.11.13.
Poem
English 10



Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow


Yesterday was a routine
A daily school life
Friends and family was it 
Yesterday I lived a  freeér life 
Yesterday was smiling at me


Today everything has turned international 
My style of language and clothes have evolved
I have mastered my individuality 
And my hard work for success
Today focus is all I need to succeed


Tomorrow will hand me another chance
A chance for success
Get a suitable and enjoyable job
Doing things I like
My dream house will show it´s face to me
Move to France as I have always dreamed
Tomorrow my mom will be a figurer
That my kids look up to
Tomorrow animals and farms
Tomorrow is going to get better



                     

No comments:

Post a Comment