Thursday 7 November 2013


I AM FROM

                                     -by Devarsh Shah
 
 
 
I am from a land like no others
and it is also full of colours.
I am from a country famous for its fabrics
that reminds me that I am good in physics.
 
 
I am from a mother
for whom I'll always be the hero.
I sometimes sit and wonder
how did my country give a zero.
 
 
I am from those people who study biology
but even 3 cups of coffee make me feel sleepy.
 
 
I am from one of the crazy people
who loves his granny more than a grammy
once I also made a page, after taking a picture,
called copyright devarsh shah creatography.
 

Khandelwal, Ankit. "Colourful India." Flickr. N.p., n,d. Web. 7 Nov. 2013.
 


3 comments:

  1. In line 3 and 4 their is a rhyme but ints not in a context, s ist very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a very nice rime. I like how u talk about your granny.

    ReplyDelete