Friday 22 November 2013

Sonnet Sonja Milekovic

Sonja Milekovic
Ms. Klasen
English 10
22.11.13

Sonnet
 
Could my love be reciprocated soon?
Could the luxury of your lipe be mine?
From the dusk of dawn til the dark of noon,
My mind if filled with how bright you shine;
 
Sealed lids cannot hide the beauty of your,
Forever will you be within my heart,
All I wish is for our love to be true,
Cease looking at girls like pieces of art;
 
Begin to look for who you have around,
Your search needn't end before me,
I wish I could hear the delightful sound,
Of you reproaching me to never flee;
 
I know that this is nothing but a dream,
That will end in a long sorrowful stream.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent use of Vocabulary.(I don´t even know all of the terms you used so I had to look them up) But the Vocabulary makes the sonnet very emotional and strong, which helped to bring your message across.
    Julian Pohl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the vocabulary used in this sonnet, It makes the poem more interesting. It also flows really well and sounds really sincere, I think you should use this in your summative :)
    Ladina Brunner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tone was very romantic and quite dramatic. Terms like reciprocated, cease, delightful etc are strong vocabulary words. I like the introductory questions. My only suggestion is beware of typos.
    Ambre

    ReplyDelete