Thursday 7 November 2013

I am from

I m fro the country of the cows
I was born but I don't know were
I m a mix of different nations or
I m one out of four

I m the middle of my sisters
A
and younger then my brother
I lived in four differed places
I am a person out of tow faces

I grow up  in the mountains
Next to the farmers
But now I m living in tow different places
In the city and on the country

I m a spaghetti eater
and a weather drinker
I love Christmas with the family
and birthday with friends
-joanne ruf



Los Angeles, File: LA Skyline Mountains2.jpg, Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you started your poem, because it doesn't say where you are from but it gives you an idea.
    -Kimberly Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described your siblings, by saying who's older and who is younger.
    And how you contrast the two diffrent places you live and the two diffrent faces you have.

    Leslie Post

    ReplyDelete