Thursday 21 November 2013

Sonnet
by Caroline W

There was this little girl upon a time
Me sitting in the corner all alone
And a cute boy, which has always been mine
What is left for me is just the friend zone
That little girl which has ones been my best friend
Got really selfish and left me behind
Now with`my` boy, when is this ganna` end?
That happy feeling of love made her blind
Also love has to stop one day
And when she has realized her big mistake
She came over to me and has sad "hey"
For a boy it is not worth to forsake
The girl promised me to never let go
My hope came true, that`s what she did so

2 comments:

  1. I really like the use imagery in this sonnet, it gives the reader a sense that they were there.
    - Shaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Story is very cute, but which Person you are telling from in the beginning is a bit confusing.
    -Verena

    ReplyDelete