Sunday 10 November 2013

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow by Caroline Werner


Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow  

by Caroline Werner






















Yesterday, so long ago
Where I would always go

Nature which did always love
Sometimes from above
Through the forest I have jumped
So I would have never dumped.

In tennis where I had success
I did never take a guess
The freedom that I miss
And the teddies which me kiss

My brother a walking dictionary
But for me not necessary
Today he`s away
And that`s good
`cause I hate the ways he can say
In a view months he is back
Who will love it is my granddad Jack

The other brother is who I adore
He`s so much fun and much more

I hope the present is fast over
Like I could drive away with a rangerover

Tomorrow will be my time
Full of study, job and travel
there is not ganna be a devil

My home is going to be here and there
all around where?
In Switzerland
and America
Just look at ya`

Marketing or management
That`s my dream
That`s what it meant
Just look at them

2 comments:

  1. The enjambment from he's away to and thats good was flowy and funny. The 'over' and 'range rover' made the phrase less heavy. The use of devil was a good way of representing bad things. I like how you included you childhood and your brothers and also what your really want your future to be.

    :) ambre

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good poetic devices but your picture is awesome.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete