Thursday 7 November 2013



I am From - Ruben








I am from Finland and Australia both climates
opposite of each other.
I am from having a sister, one that at times supportive and irritating.


I am from doing sports, most favored Basketball, Soccer
And Snowboarding. I am from being nice and caring.


I am from watching T.V playing games, and
Hanging out with friends.
I am tiresome.


I am from eating food and drinking soda`s whenever I
Feel the need of being refreshed.


I am from studying for school, doing work. I am from being expressed.
I am from achieving a good life in the future.


I am from not enjoying the feeling of being a loser.


I am from watching and reading comedy, I love humor.
I am from wearing warm clothes, during winter.
I am from enjoying feeling warmth in cold times.


I am from listening to music to feel relaxed and enjoy
The company of sound.
I am from enjoying the feeling of joy all around.


I am from driving motorcycles, doing wheelies and
Jumping of ramps.

I am from enjoying the feeling of speed.

2 comments:

  1. I like the end rhyme with "sound" and "Around", it is a really good one and it smoth good into each other. On the other hand you do not have other rhymes as I can see, so work on the stucture of aabb or abab, so the peom has a good rhythem.

    ReplyDelete