Saturday 9 November 2013

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

                            -Devarsh Shah

Yesterday, my home country 
had me living in it, 
where I followed different
languages, culture, lifestyle.


Today, I live in a country
with different
language, culture, people, school.
Oh damn! The school provides
a lot of work 
which do not let me play
Basketball.


Tomorrow, will be better
with college and a good degree 
coming towards me if I study properly.
New people will walk into my life
and old ones will would always be missed by me. 


"Silhouette of a Boy Taking a Dunk." 123RF. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Nov. 2013. 
     <http://www.123rf.com/ 
     photo_12916478_silhouette-of-a-teen-boy-going-for-a-dunk.html>

1 comment:

  1. I like how you underlined your Passion for Basketball in the Poem.-Verena

    ReplyDelete