Friday 10 January 2014


Romeo and Juliet Opinionnaire: Kimberly Post

1.       I strongly disagree with this statement, because each murder case is differenr. Sometimes people kill someone else in self-defense, or out of panic, or even by an accident. I think every person has the right to live, even if it is limited, like in prison. For example somebody could kill someone else because he drives home after a party, he maybe was drunk alcohol so his reaction is slower. Suddenly someone walks out into the street and gets hit by the car. The person who got run over dies even before they can call someone. And now should another person die only because of one mistake? I think not. Therefore the punishment for murder should depend on the situation, but the worst punishment would be to go to jail for the rest of your life.


2.    
  I agree with that statement, because I think most of teenagers just don’t have enough experience to know what true love is. But I think there are some exceptions and I think teenager can imagine what it is like, however I think there are some exeptions. Also I think teenager can imagine what it is like, but haven't experienced it yet. For example I know people who have been together since they were teenagers and they are married now. On the other hand, I know a lot more people, who tell me that they are so in love and that he or she is their true love, but after awhile they changed they opinions. Thish shows that they don’t know what true love is, or they just haven’t found it yet.



3.       I strongly disagree with this statement, because killing someone is never good. And only because someone did something wrong to you or to your friend, you are not allowed to do something wrong as well. If everyone would live like that, we would end up in an endless viscous cycle of killing each other. For example, Peter killed Mike; now Mike’s friend kills Peter because he is so upset. After that Peters friend can’t believe that Mike’s friend killed Peter so he kills Mike’s friend. It would go on and on. That is why I disagree with this statement.
         http://arenascreen.com/event/may-i-kill-u/

4.       I disagree with this statement, because good friends tell friend when they are wrong. For example if a good friend of me would tell me he wants to rob a bank, I should tell him not to. If he doesn’t listen to me I should give him some distance. But I shouldn’t  stick to him and go with him, because that would bring him and myself in danger. So friends should defend each other and stay togehter, but they should take distance as soon as it gets dangerous.



http://hdwallpaperer.com/2013/7457/young-love/

5.       I disagree with this statement, because most people want to make decisions for their children to prevent them from making mistakes, but teenagers and kids learn from our mistakes. And if the parents make the decision about who we should love, it is not love anymore. For example I think it’s wrong for parent to decide who their children should marry, because a marriage is about who you love, not who you parents love. The children then also have to life with each other for the rest of their life. Si if the parents make all the decisions for their children, the children wouldn't learn how to react when tey make mistakes, and wouldn't be prepared for when they are older.
http://rjwestmore.com/2013/01/1464/
6.       I disagree with this statement, because to really love somebody you have to know his character and you can’t see his character. I think that you can feel attracted to somebody at first sight and maybe even fall in love a little bit, but you can’t really love someone. For example you can see someone and already like him and when you talk to him you fall in love, but not at the first sight. Maybe some people really fall in love at the first sight, but for me it is more of an expression for falling in love really fast, so maybe in only one day. All in all, I belive in love but not at first sight.
http://metadragonart.deviantart.com/art/love-at-first-sight-208482425
7.       I agree with this statement, because somethings should you just not say. I think white lies are okay, but I think you shouldn’t lie to someone if it is not important to keep the truth hidden. For example if someone tells you a secret about himself and after a while someone else asks you to spoil the secret you should hide the truth. Or if he or she doesn’t give up you should tell him a lie. Because you should never spoil secrets. But if for example your mother asks you where you are going you should tell the truth. So ling is something bad, but sometime it’s okay if you lie a little or don’t tell the whole truth, but it depends on the situation.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterubel/2013/02/07/do-oncologists-lie-to-their-patients-about-their-prognoses/

8.      I disagree with this statement, because even if the parents would try to hide the family feud, kids would feel it. For example when the father is arguing with someone of a different family, the son would hear it. The biggest problem is that he probably wouldn't be allowed to play with the kids of the other family. So I think is doesn't effect the kids a lot, but I think they can feel it.

http://womennewsnetwork.net/2010/09/20/wnn-positions/

9.       I strongly disagree with this statement, arranged marriage is never appropriate, because marriage is about love and the parents can’t say how you love. For example if the parents arrange a marriage for a girl, the girl maybe wants to make carrier but the husband what’s to make carrier as well so the girl can’t make carrier anymore, because mostly arranged marriage is normal in the regions where women have no right. So I think everyone should have the right to choose who they want to marry, especially women. 
http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/background-checks-would-be-newlyweds


  10.   I disagree with this statement, because I believe there are people who have soul mates, but I don’t think that everyone has a soul mate. For me soul mates are not just people who think the same, for me soul mates are connected to each other. For example once there were twins, one of them had cancer and had to go to a chemo therapy. But the other twin was healthy, but every time her twin sister went to the chemo therapy she lost her hairs as well. Teses are really soul mates, which is really rare. So all in all, I belive there are some people who are soulmates, but they are really rare and not everyone has a soulmate.


http://crispme.com/fascinating-conceptual-photographs-shelby-robinson/soul-mates/

No comments:

Post a Comment