Thursday 16 January 2014

alexander Schnadt



I agree I disagree
  1. I am neutral because i think it depends on the circumstances why the person murderd someone. If it was a accident or if he attack that person. Then you are not really a murderer and you can t really get punished for that.
  2. I disagree. I think everyone can know what true love is. It does not depend on the age that you can understand what love is. If you are an adult you may have more experience but that does not know that an adult can understand better.
  3. I strongly disagree. Because than you are not better than that person that murdert your friend. And this person maybe also has some friends that would kill for revenge and that you get killt and so on.
  4. I disagree. Maybe you just think that this person is a good friend and when something happens he does not want to be your friend anymore. And he is acting like a @!%. Than it is better to not be friend with that person anymore.
  5. I am neutral. In the first years the parents know best what is good for their children. But fore important questions like if the child wants to go to university or where it wants to work should be decisions of the child.
  6. I agree but it does not happens very often and if it happens than it is just baste on the face on the person and not on his character. You don t know that person then and in my opinion i think  you first have to know a person before you can love one but it can happen.
  7. I agree. Because sometimes it is better to tell a sweet lie than the bad truth. The person will feel better when he does not know the truth or maybe it is better for him or for an other person. The truth also could bring someone in a dangerous situation.
  8. I disagree because i think that it is just for the parents and it is their business  and not that of the children and also the children have to decide on they own if they want to do that. And maybe the children of the two families become friend and that is always better that hate each other.
  9. I strongly disagree because I think everyone should have the right to choose the person you want to marry because you spend a lot of time with that person and if you don tike that person it is bad for you and for the other person.
  10. I agree there are 8 billion people on the world and i think there is a soul made for everyone. But you have to look for your soul made. For me a soul made is someone with the same interests and he is a person you can talk about everything.

1 comment:

  1. + You clearly state your opinion.
    + Your reasoning is thoughtful.
    - You could elaborate your opinion a bit more thoroughly.
    -A little more example should be included.

    Ambre :)

    ReplyDelete